Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey All,

I was finding it difficult to compare trim levels so I decided to throw all the trim options we know into a spreadsheet and arrange it more like a standard brochure.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you find issues. I’ll try and keep updating it in this thread as new information comes to light.

I hope you find this useful

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
It seems really strange to me that you have to go all the way up to the 3LT/3RS to get Dual Climate Control.
Anyone else think this is weird? Lot’s of cars just have it standard now, or maybe starting one trim up from the base model. And yet, surround view is available starting with the 2LT/2RS. That seems backwards to me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My concern is that the RS3 will overlap with the Blazer EV and other EVs. Then you need to question which model is worth it for the price?
Yeah, there will be some overlap at the high end of the Equinox EV and the low/mid levels of other EVs. But, let’s say the Equinox 3RS maxes out at $50k. With the tax credit that drops to $42,500. Specs-wise and design-wise they seem to have created a pretty compelling automobile, although as they say, the proof is in the pudding. If it drives and functions as well as it should, I don’t think anything will be able to match it for value at that price point. Of course, other EVs will eventually come that will challenge it, but if it takes off big right away Chevy will have put another good foot forward.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I’m definitely thinking about giving Super Cruise a shot if I get an Equinox EV. I know it’s a big chunk up front, but I should know after the 3 years of included service whether I want to continue to pay for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts