Registered
2019 Chevy Volt LT with 7.2 kW Charger
78 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
welcome :D

btw first look over you missed the Heated Wiper Park for the 3RS, and the 11" Infotainment Screen is Standard on the 1LT.

(also if you want to add an * in there for Canada the 1LT gets heated mirrors, front seats, and steering wheel.)

·
Registered
78 Posts
The $30,000 price is just baited to get buyers interested. If they do make that low expensive model it will be built in low numbers with lack luster features/looks.
We know what the 1LT looks like, they've shown pictures of it. We know all the features it will have and won't have. You do not need to speculate about it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Did you know it's $25/month/$300/year?

Super Cruise details: Super Cruise for Electric Vehicles | Chevrolet

Have you tested it in the Bolt EUV or a Cadillac? Just curious.

From the Chevy Department of fine print:
1. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.

All Super Cruise-equipped vehicles include 3 years of connectivity to support functionality, after which an eligible paid Connected Services plan is required.

After initial 3-year period, an eligible Connected Services plan must be purchased. Connected Services vary by vehicle and model and require active service plan, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal. Does not include safety services. Super Cruise vehicles are connected to emergency services. See onstar.com for details and limitations.

At Onstar:

Super Cruise*

Get cutting-edge convenience with Super Cruise.™ You can travel on more than 200,000 miles of compatible roads in the U.S. and Canada with the confidence that comes from an innovative Driver Attention System. $25/mo.
Yeah I know all about this, I've been following it closely. Also as a note it's now 400k Miles of compatible roads and growing.
Also having a Super Cruise Equipped vehicle adds a lot of resale value to it, just as ACC does to Volts.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Super Cruise is impressive, no question. I'm just not sure what problem it's solving for me. Especially at $300/year.

What will it add to your Equinox EV driving experience, Nebula1701?

What chart is that, Evan1?
Like ACC it will make driving long slogs down the highway much easier and less grating. Still paying attention but hey you aren't needing to do every maneuver anymore and for me I would really like it in stop and go traffic.

·
Registered
78 Posts
No worries. Now I'm in a real pickle. At first, I completely disregarded the 1LT because it didn't have the option for an electric seat. I need memory seats because my wife and I are always sharing one car (we drive only 5Kkm/year), but now, the 1LT seems compelling, but that doesn't even get the option for a 17" screen, presence liftgate, and adaptive cruise control, which are also SOMEWHAT important to me. Does anyone has a photo of the interior with the 11" screen?

Does anyone know if the 1LT comes with a power liftgate (no presence detection needed)?

Then you have the 2LT, where you pay extra for pretty much nothing but the larger battery, and the option to pay for more accessories. Then you have the 3LT, which actually gets you some of these accessories. So I'm either going to get the 1LT (With extended battery) or the 3LT... because getting the 2LT with no options makes no sense over the 1LT, and getting the 2LT and paying extra for all the options will probably be more expensive than just getting the 3LT...Or am I missing something?
This post has the most up to date PDF:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Does anybody know if the modules on the Ultium battery are individually replaceable? Because if so, it's a game-changer in the "Battery replacement anxiety" category. A cell went out? No need for a 15K pack, just replace a $1500 module out of the pack. I like to keep my cars for as long as they can last...So that's really important to me...Better for the environment as well.
Yes, that's the whole point of the Ultium modularity design.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts