Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Administrator
595 Posts
Alex became a rich man with both his car channels, plus a garden/home improvement channel.
He does a very professional job.

"all model trim available in 2024" is the subject of online naysaying by some who claim the entry level Equinox EV is clickbait only and will not be sold because it won't make as much money for Chevy.

· Registered
287 Posts
No push button start, just sit down and go. I will need to get used to that feature.
That was something new I learned. Also the space under the console I had not seen.

One thing some of the articles and videos confuse me, but not the Chev site, they sometimes make it seem that the white roof on the 2 and 3LT’s is standard, when I am pretty sure it is an option.

· Registered
287 Posts
The good thing is the moonroof is an option and not a standard feature. It is not an option I will chose.

From insideevs: “The top trim level is 3RS which gets most of the available equipment as standard, although you still have to pay extra for adaptive cruise control, the upgraded 19.2 kW charging, a power hatch in the rear, the premium Bose audio system or the panoramic sunroof.”

· Registered
271 Posts
That was something new I learned. Also, I the space under the console I had not seen.

One thing some of the articles and videos confuse me, but not the Chev site, they sometimes make it seem that the white roof on the 2 and 3LTs is standard when I am pretty sure it is an option.
I would imagine it's an option to have the colored rooftop or it's a paint choice combo.

· Registered
271 Posts
The good thing is the moonroof is an option and not a standard feature. It is not an option I will chose.

From insideevs: “The top trim level is 3RS which gets most of the available equipment as standard, although you still have to pay extra for adaptive cruise control, the upgraded 19.2 kW charging, a power hatch in the rear, the premium Bose audio system or the panoramic sunroof.”
That should all be included. Come on GM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts