Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone – I’m Allie!

We are offering 5% under MSRP for new Silverado EV, Blazer EV, and upcoming Equinox EV reservations and transferred reservations.
No additional dealer add-ons...just add your tax/tags & $422 PA doc fee.

We are also members of multiple Ford & CJDR forums – check those out when you get a chance!

[email protected]
Chapman Chevrolet – Philadelphia, PA

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does it take to make a reservation ?
Chevy has not released any information on reservations for the Equinox EV just yet. However, I would assume it is going to be something similar to the Silverado & Blazer EV. You'll be able to go on the Chevy website, put your information in, and select which dealer you would like to reserve with. It usually requires at $100 deposit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Chevy has not released any information on reservations for the Equinox EV just yet. However, I would assume it is going to be something similar to the Silverado & Blazer EV. You'll be able to go on the Chevy website, put your information in, and select which dealer you would like to reserve with. It usually requires at $100 deposit.
Alex on Autos was just at the Detroit Auto Show and said GM told him they wouldn’t be doing reservations on the Equinox EV. It would just be orders placed through dealers. Do you have anything to confirm or deny?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alex on Autos was just at the Detroit Auto Show and said GM told him they wouldn’t be doing reservations on the Equinox EV. It would just be orders placed through dealers. Do you have anything to confirm or deny?
Our Chevy rep said it would be reservation based. Once further information is released, we will be able to have a better understanding.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I guess I would save $2,500 on a $50,000 Equinox EV 3 RS (Est.) at the 5% level. How long will you have this offer? Most trims will come out by Summer 2023, right?
If you’re talking about the Equinox EV, most trims are available in Spring 2024. The 2RS will be sold in limited quantities in Fall 2023.

Blazer EV starts selling in Summer 2023.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess I would save $2,500 on a $50,000 Equinox EV 3 RS (Est.) at the 5% level. How long will you have this offer? Most trims will come out by Summer 2023, right?
Yes, based on a $50,000 MSRP 5% would be $2500.
According to Chevy's website, it mentions 2RS limited availability fall 2023 -- full availability starting spring 2024.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know what the shipping costs would be. However, if you were to take the flight route, we are 5 minutes from the Philly airport.
I am not far from Philly if that's the case for $2,500 savings. Plus the tax/credit might become a $7,500 time of sale rebate plus whatever state incentives are available. So, it might be a savings of $12,000 +/-

1 - 17 of 17 Posts