Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner

Builder Updated on Website

4K views 53 replies 10 participants last post by  bignick 
#1 ·
I wasn't sure if this had already updated and I missed it (tried to use the search function), but you can now view what the 1LT, 2LT, 3LT, 2RS, and 3RS look like both with the exterior and interior differences.

#5 · (Edited)
I wasn't sure if this had already updated and I missed it (tried to use the search function), but you can now view what the 1LT, 2LT, 3LT, 2RS, and 3RS look like both with the exterior and interior differences.

new to me great catch, I really wanted to know what the riptide blue would look like with the black roof and now I know thanks. The only thing I wish is the 2RS and 2LT would have the clear/frost tail lights like the 3lt and 3rs

#8 ·
I can't view configure page on my laptop. It still shows the old single picture. Running MacBook with Safari. Maybe a browser issue. I can see it on my phone.

I really like the light gray accents on the dashboard of the RS models. I've never been a fan of the light blue. I don't feel like it goes with any other color other than riptide blue.

#9 ·
I've never been a fan of the light blue. I don't feel like it goes with any other color other than riptide blue.
Yeah, that part confuses me. Even when you switch to the darker interior, the dash stays the same. I think it only makes sense with riptide blue (like you said) and that other than that option, it should maybe be light gray with the cooler colored interior and then dark gray or black with the darker interior. Very odd choice. Maybe that won't actually be the case and didn't actually make the full changes in the builder. I guess we'll only really know when the full announcement of specs (i.e. will all the trims really be between 300 and 280 with the larger battery? the big mystery haha). I'm going to the NY Auto Show this weekend, so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Reactions: Evan1
#13 ·
Really interesting. If I just go to chevy.com and look I don't get the trim options. If I click the link in this thread I do. Same browser in both cases.

Reactions: MaybeFutureBuyer
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.