Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Some more details on Chevy's product showcase at NAIAS

The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), also known as the Detroit Auto Show, is set to kick off next week, and Chevy will be there to unveil a new product.

At present, it’s uncertain exactly what this forthcoming Chevy product reveal will entail. That said, the Bow Tie brand will undoubtedly drop a few hints over the course of the next few days.

That said, we can certainly speculate as to what this forthcoming Chevy product unveiling will be. One possibility is the Chevy Equinox EV, a new all-electric crossover that debuted at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, but has yet to get a full reveal in terms of specs, interior, and the like. Another possibility is the all-new 2023 Chevy Trax, an affordable ICE-based crossover, or the refreshed 2024 Chevy Silverado HD heavy-duty pickup. GM may also unveil a 2024 Chevy Camaro special-edition “farewell” package intended to mark the departure of the current sixth-generation sports car.

There’s also a few other possibilities worth mentioning here, albeit less likely than those mentioned above. The less-likely possibilities include the Chevy Corvette E-Ray, the upcoming hybrid electric variant of the current eighth-generation sports car, as well as the Chevy Seeker, a crossover model sold in China which may or may not make its way stateside.

Whatever the new Chevy product will be, the upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal is scheduled for Wednesday, September 14th, set as the official NAIAS media day. In addition to the media day, the show will also host the Industry Tech Days / Automobili-D event between Setember 14th and 15th, followed by a Charity Preview on September 16th. The show will be open to the public between September 17th and September 25th.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think we are in for a loooong wait ......

According to Chevrolet, the Equinox EV will be available starting in fall 2023 starting with a limited edition 2RS model.

media.chevrolet.com

2024 Equinox EV: An Affordable, Functional and Stylish EV
Chevrolet Pressroom
media.chevrolet.com
media.chevrolet.com

The 2024 Chevrolet Equinox EV will be available in fall 2023, starting with a limited edition 2RS. Additional details and ordering information will be available closer to the start of production. The Equinox EV will be produced at GM’s Ramos Arizpe, Mexico, production facility.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Disappointed... I was going to get the Blazer or Equinox, whatever comes first; but the 3RS and 3LT trims are coming out in Spring 2024. Mostly disappointed because I'm really liking the Equinox more. I like the flush handles and floating console.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts