Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Not on the website, just in the press release back in September. There are a lot of things in the press release that do not show on the website. I do not think that does not mean they are no there, just that they decided not so show them at this time,
I just wish they'll stop with this nonsense and just put everything on the website.

· Administrator
595 Posts
I think we are something akin to a paper's rough draft, whether it's the car at the shows, the images being released or the specs on the Chevy Equinox EV. Some things are still being finalized and fine tuned. It certainly gives you a good idea of the direction the car is going, but finalized details are probably 4-6 months away.

· Registered
2019 Chevy Volt LT with 7.2 kW Charger
147 Posts
It's called feature highlights on the main Equinox page... they aren't going to list everything like in the Press Release, they just highlight features they believe curious people will like to see. You will get more details and feature options visible to the public (Who don't dig into the press-release) once the configurator goes live.

· Registered
153 Posts
I just wish they'll stop with this nonsense and just put everything on the website.
I'm not sure GM has figured out what will be in each trim as standard and what will be options for each trim.

Reactions: MaybeFutureBuyer

· Registered
153 Posts
I didn't notice any updates today on the US site today. Maybe some action near X-Mas?
Probably won't be any updates until the EquinoxEV assembly line is close to being ready.

· Registered
153 Posts
The Equinox's pages have allowed the color and configuration changes for quite a while now. When I was in picking up my Volt from its 5-year service (coolant, brake fluid, 4th oil change), I asked the sales manager if they had received any information on the Equinox or Blazer EV and they said not yet nor did they have information on when they would receive information. Note - this was Bozarth Chevy in Lone Tree, CO, where they have three certified EV technicians to take care of the Volts and Bolts they couldn't/can't keep on the lot because they sell so fast.

Reactions: Evan1
21 - 30 of 30 Posts