Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey there and welcome! I am still waiting to buy my first EV. I have a deposit down for a Fisker Ocean which I was very excited about. I still think it will be a great car, but I have concerns about their customer interface, i.e. delivery and especially service (they will be outsourcing).

I also really like the Hyundai Ioniq 5, it is my fallback vehicle. But I'm intrigued by the prospect of the Equinox EV. Obviously still waiting on full details of the fall reveal, but I'm thinking the RS might suit me well and for a good deal less $.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Equinox forum. I have a 13 Volt and 20 M3. I have ordered a Bolt supposed to arrive by end of November (seems doubtful) and reservations for a Fisker Ocean, Blazer, Ioniq 5. I'm hoping to reserve a Equinox RS when they open up. Ultimately I'd like to end up with the Ocean and Equinox as our two vehicles but we'll see how it turns out. Look forward to some more action on the forum when the Equinox is announced.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi FORUM! Being new to this forum, I went to a random thread and posted the following:

I am eager to get either a Blazer EV or (preferably) Equinox EV to see if it is a reasonable replacement for our Tahoe. For our personal needs, the Tahoe is overkill and I want to see if we can achieve the benefits of a (marginally) smaller EV without modifying our driving habits.

It pretty well covers what I’m looking for in Chevrolet’s offering. I’m looking forward to seeing what others are experiencing with the coming Chevy EV’s.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would really like the Equinox, but the Blazer would also fit the bill. I’m loving my 2022 EV that I’ve had now for 5 months and racked up over 6,000 enjoyable miles. The Equinox will give me that little extra space I’m craving in a vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New the Forum here, tickled that you have one for the Equinox. I keep doing searches for updates, and finally found you here.
Currently I am a Ice owner, been waiting for the ev that is economical to drive. Seating for 5 and long distance drives. Been wanting EV for long time. Going backwards through the process. Currently getting 18 mpg in ice... so anything would be improvement. Had Solar installed 6 years ago, still extra juice so having an Ev would be perfect. Had charger installed last month. Just waiting for Chevy to release them.
Just curious how they will be ground clearance and for Winter in this area (Utah)

·
Administrator
318 Posts
Im currently driving a 2022 Bolt EV. It’s a great vehicle, but I’m really liking the looks of the Equinox.
Our 5 year old Bolt EV is doing great. Looking to replace the Volt with the Equinox EV as I like the looks and price point. But I expect by the time I'm done with the various trim plans I'll be paying more than $30k...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts