Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Grille

A production-spec Blazer RS EV has been spotted uncovered in black.

· Administrator
585 Posts
Seems like the timing is right given they start selling at the dealerships this summer. At about that time we should start seeing production ready Chevy Equinox EV's on the road as well.

· Registered
153 Posts
I like the Blazer in black. I don't like it in other colors.

· Administrator
585 Posts
Styling is one thing usefulness is quite another. All that glass and this is the result in that back panel? Poor design!
Yes, that glass panel covering a small prortal (?) looks like an awkward mess to me. "What should we do back here? Stick in a piece of glass? And then we can slap some sort of plastic trim at the top to disrupt the flow of the body lines." asks the former Toyota stylist. I think it should have been part of the body/roof sheet metal instead. Like an elongated Equinox EV.

· Registered
34 Posts
Yes, that glass panel covering a small prortal (?) looks like an awkward mess to me. "What should we do back here? Stick in a piece of glass? And then we can slap some sort of plastic trim at the top to disrupt the flow of the body lines." asks the former Toyota stylist. I think it should have been part of the body/roof sheet metal instead. Like an elongated Equinox EV.
I agree. It does look awkward.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts