I know it's too early to know the actual service schedule, but does anyone have any ideas about routine maintenance for the Equinox EV. I'll start below:
- Monthly check tire pressures
- Monthly do a walk around verifying all the exterior lights are working
- Rotate/balance tires every 5,000 miles. GM will probably say 7,500 but I find that too long for tire longevity.
- Annually check the cabin air filter, replace only if needed
- Starting at 3 years, test the DOT3 brake fluid and replace if needed. Once replaced, resume testing in 3 years.
- Replace wiper blades as needed
- Replace tires as needed
- Annually condition leather and rubber seals
- Every 5 years replace the battery & electronics coolant. GM has a 10-year version of dexCool; maybe we'll get lucky and this will be the version we get.