Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a good example of a convenience store/food mart getting into the EV charging business.

Sky Cloud Font Rectangle Gas

2 CCS/SAE, 2 CHAdeMO
50 kW

Sky Vehicle Blue Automotive tire Motor vehicle

A yelp review of Choice Market:

This is so much more than a gas station and convenience store. Everything about it is great. I don't need gas more than every 5-6 weeks, but I'll get it here from now on so that I can support this great Colorado business.

I downloaded the app and ordered delivery on a day that we were working hard on a home project. Choice delivers in an electric vehicle--cool. Bags and packaging for the prepared foods are all compostable--excellent. You can get pantry staples, snacks, and prepared foods, and there's a focus on local, Colorado brands.

The espresso machine was broken, so we got a drip coffee. It was local Method roasters--not your typical gas station cup of joe.

The food was great. There were lots of vegetarian and vegan options. I got a bowl with squash, chard, and vegan teriyaki chicken. It was delicious, as was my husband's "wild and tamed" mushroom sandwich.

The food is not cheap, but it is comparable to a place like Mod Market. And the quality is excellent. It is also, as the category implies, convenient.

This will be my go-to for last-minute pantry staples and quick meals that are healthy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts