Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A heat pump for me is a must have for any electric vehicle I buy. Hopefully GM does not have the same problems.

· Registered
28 Posts
Only in the Canadian models. U.S. production of VW ID.4s never had the heat pump. Sadly, even '21s and '22s had such poor efficiency, they refunded customers of those models due to poor performance.

· Administrator
585 Posts
They're expecting an allotment of RS's in the late fall
The other trims levels on the Chevy website are still showing Spring 2024. Who knows, maybe they'll move that up a quarter. I suspect it all depends on Ultium battery production output levels.

· Registered
79 Posts
I cancelled my ID.4 order today and called the chev dealership where I purchased my Volt. They're expecting an allotment of RS's in the late fall and once the manager hears that ordering is opening, he's putting in mine. Fingers crossed.
Welcome to the forum @sjfwhite! Here's hoping you can get your RS as soon as possible. Do you have a preference on color for your Equinox? Are you still driving your Volt?

· Registered
2 Posts
The riptide blue metallic is what I requested when asked. It looks pretty sharp. Yep still driving the volt. Except for the low ground clearance, it has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever driven. It is the reason I decided to return to Chev.

· Administrator
585 Posts
it has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever driven. It is the reason I decided to return to Chev.
Same. My Volt experience is why I voted with my dollars on the Bolt EV. I was never a fan of the old GM but when the Volt came out, well, it got my interest. So I went from never owning a GM vehicle to now owning two. The new GM I like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts