Chevy Equinox EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we wait for more info on the Equinox, I figure most of us are driving something, and it might be fun to kill the time by sharing our current rides.

Mine is a long-serving 2009 Ford Fusion. I bought it lightly used in 2010 and it's been fantastic. It still drives great, but the Canadian winters have taken their toll and I'm crossing my fingers the Equinox shows up in time!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

· Registered
153 Posts
2017 Volt. My wife has a 2018 Clarity PHEV.

· Registered
28 Posts
2023 VW ID.4 - we got it last month in December. We have been loving it so far. My wife mostly drives it since her commute is 40 miles round trip and mine is about 4 (ha). I have a 2010 Prius right now. The ID.4 didn't replace anything - we were a one car family, so the goal is to eventually replace the Prius (likely with the Equinox EV).
Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire

· Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice Mini!
Are you considering any other EVs like the Mini SE?
Thanks! I'm not considering the Mini SE, because I live ~90 minutes from the nearest dealer, and there's no BMW/MINI specialty independents in my town either. I've dealt with it for two cars and 16 years, but I decided a while ago that I wanted a local dealer for my next car.

I was considering the redesigned Kia Niro and the IONIQ 5, until they lost their tax credits. I'm #1 on my dealer's wait list for an Equinox. At first they were going to take a $500 deposit, but then they decided they didn't want to hold onto my money that long and decided not to charge me. I kinda wish they had, just to have more of a paper trail instead of just their word.

· Registered
287 Posts
I drive a 2020 Ford Ranger truck, but the vehicle we will be replacing is my wife’s 2009 Honda Fit Sport. We thought that it was on it’s death bed because of $6000+ damage caused by mice and chipmunks, but it is getting repaired by the insurance company and out hope it lasts another year and a half, in time for the Equinox EV to arrive.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

· Registered
44 Posts
That's a clean looking S2000! How long have you had it for?
I bought it new (a 2007 in 2006) and just sold it in late 2018 to a guy on the Corvette line in Bowling Green. It was a world class garage queen and never saw rain. It was in mint condition and I just got too nervous about driving it and the guy that bought it made me an offer I could not refuse. He thought he had arranged for a covered hauler to pick it up, but as seen here that is not what happened. He was pissed when he found out, I felt his distress!
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

· Registered
153 Posts
How the heck did a major dent that high up happen?
I've seen dents like that on other trucks. Now for a that dent to happen while sitting on the car carrier...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts